Client Administrator - Private Banking - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Client Administrator - Private Banking
£25,000 - £30,000
A Client Administrator is required to work for a prestigious and well known Private Bank & Wealth Management business with offices based in core cities throughout the UK. Offering a genuinely bespoke Wealth Management service to a diverse range of High Net Worth individuals, our Client provide Investment Management, Financial Planning, Lending and Private Banking services.
Daily duties will consist of;
- To provide, as necessary, support in responding to client queries.
- To maintain proactive dialogue with clients.
- To maintain client files and records including new client set-up and deletion.
- Liaise with the operations and administration units on behalf of the team, including client acceptance, reference data, cash, fees, CGT and custody.
- To prepare, check and dispatch client valuation records, as required to maintain accuracy and in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- To effectively monitor all internal administration data.
- To ensure payments are made to clients as requested and fees are debited in a timely manner.
- To assist in all projects expected on the team. To assist in ensuring the team meets all its obligations in respect of the Client Profile Update process.
- Booking client meetings as needed and assisting in managing the Director's diary
- To develop own professional expertise through on the job training, formal training and, where appropriate, professional qualifications
- Strong Microsoft word and excel skills
- Experience of dealing with high levels of administration
- Experience of working within a financial services environment, knowledge of the investment industry would be an advantage
- Excellent team-worker
- Great telephone manner
- Conscientious and willing to learn
Candidates applying for the role will be highly professional and very strong communicators. The ability to work as part of a professional team is essential, as is previous experience working as part of a Financial Planning team. First class IT skills are also required.
In return the client will offer support with any industry related qualifications you may want to undertake along with a tailored progression and development plan.
This is a truly exciting opportunity to join this company in stunning offices located in the heart of Manchester.
For more information please contact one of specialist consultant quoting REF: NJR8167