Client Administrator - Private Banking - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Client Administrator - Private Banking
Salary: Up to £30,000
A Client Administrator is required to work for our Client, a prestigious business with offices based in core cities throughout the UK. Offering a genuinely bespoke wealth management service to a diverse range of HNW individuals, our Client provides investment management, financial planning, lending and private banking services.
An exciting opportunity is available for a Client Administrator to join their prestigious premises in central Manchester. Reporting directly to the Private Client Senior Manager the successful candidate will provide direct support to an Investment Manager in the provision of financial planning services to clients of Private Banking.
- To provide, as necessary, support in responding to client queries.
- To maintain proactive dialogue with clients, as directed.
- To maintain client files and records including new client set-up and deletion.
- Liaise with the operations and administration units on behalf of the team, including client acceptance, reference data, cash, fees, CGT and custody. Particular emphasis on ensuring all new clients are set up within the specified, avoiding 'rejections'.
- To prepare, check and dispatch client valuation records, either screen based or in hard copy, as required to maintain accuracy and in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- To effectively monitor all internal administration data.
- To ensure payments are made to clients as requested and fees are debited in a timely manner.
- To assist in all projects expected on the team. To assist in ensuring the team meets all its obligations in respect of the Client Profile Update process.
- Booking client meetings as needed and assisting in managing the Director's diary
- Candidates applying for the role will be highly professional and very strong communicators. The ability to work as part of a professional team is essential, as is previous experience working as part of a Financial Planning team. First class IT skills are also required.
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to pick up and follow processes, with good attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft word and excel skills
- Basic knowledge of the investment industry would be an advantage, but not essential
- GCSE Maths and English, C grade or above
- Microsoft qualifications would be an advantage
For more information please contact one of specialist consultant quoting REF: NJR8569