Client Administrator - Wealth Management - City, Bristol, United Kingdom, BS1
Do you have strong administration skills and previous financial services experience? Are you looking to join a leading provider of wealth and investment management services?
Our client is seeking a Client Administrator to join their busy team in central Bristol. This is a varied role which will involve a wide range of tasks.
- Engage with customers, financial advisors and third party advisors
- Ensure customer's pensions products are managed successfully
- Manage pension transfers
- Inform customers on pensions changes, maturity and drawdown quotes
- Set up drawdown products
- Arrange payment of benefits
Skills and experience:
- You will have strong administration experience (financial services preferred)
- You will have excellent customer services skills
- You will have GCSE Level (A-C) English and Maths or equivalent
- You will have strong organisational skills
- You will have good communication skills
Candidates with experience of personal pensions would be of particular interest.
If you know someone else who would be appropriate for the role, please share this with them - if you refer someone who is successful we will reward you with vouchers of your choice.