Client Executive/Assistant Relationship Manager - Kent, United Kingdom,
Job Title: Client Executive/Assistant Relationship Manager
Salary: £27,000 to £32,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits
About the Client Executive Role
As a Client Executive/Assistant Relationship Manager you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established Investment Bank environment.
As a Client Executive/Assistant Relationship Manager your responsibilities and duties will include:
- Maintaining an effective liaison with all Business line and support functions to ensure that our Clients' needs and requirements are met.
- Monitoring and reporting on exceptional events and items in the day to day operation of a Client.
- Delivering on the objectives as set out within the department Key Performance Indicators.
- Supporting the operational setup of all existing and prospective Clients including Aquarius functionality, trust account management, debtor management and online accesses.
- Managing the processing of Client collateral data in line with the Receivables and other asset financing policies and procedures.
- Maintenance and verification of audit trails for day to day transactions as required by internal BNPPCF policy, including Know Your Transaction ('KYT') requirements.
- Appropriate filing of all Reconciliations and supporting information.
- Follow up on any outstanding Client issues in an appropriate timeframe.
- Support of the Client Relationship Managers in the effective management of prospective and existing Client Relationships.
If you are currently in a Client Management role or have ABL/Receivables experience this is the ideal next step in your career
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Client Executive/Assistant Relationship Manager role:
Technical Skills required of the Client Executive/Assistant Relationship Manager
- Relevant experience in Asset Based Lending and / or Receivables Financing.
- Knowledge of Receivables Financing and Asset Based Lending products.
- Good report writing skills.
- Excellent Word, Powerpoint and Excel skills.
- Full driving licence.
- Valid passport for travel.
Social Skills required of the Client Executive/Assistant Relationship Manager
- Ability to meet reporting deadlines as required by the Bank's policy.
- Results orientated.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Willingness to travel as may be required by the company.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Client Executive/Assistant Relationship Manager role:
- Qualified to ABFA Foundation level or equivalent.
About the Company
My client is a long standing and respected Investment Bank based in Kent.You will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believe trust and strong relationships are the key to their success.
You will receive a highly competitive salary paying from £27,000 to £32,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Client Executive role or to apply send your CV now.