Client Manager / Wealth Management - London, United Kingdom,
Client Manager/Wealth Management
Salary: £35 - 40k
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a boutique Wealth Management Firm in the City. They are a small Company however highly regarded in the market and have been around for a very long time. They offer full holistic advice across pensions, investments, protection, EIS and VCT's.
They are looking for Client Manager to play a pivotal role for the Adviser and support them with following duties.
- 1st point of Contact for clients via telephone, email or letter
- Dealing with all day to day administration
- Preparing annual review files
- Preparing a review meeting packs
- Preparing New Business files - research, illustrations etc
- Main checker of Annual Review + New Business submissions for accuracy and compliance
- Scanning submitted files to company standard
- Dealing with ongoing tasks
- Writing SR's and CSR's (Continued Suitability Reports) from templates
- Completing sanctions searches
- Completing New Business and Annual Review submission forms
Qualifications and Skills
- Prior financial services experience within an IFA environment is essential
- Preferred at least one RO exam completed and plans to complete Level 4 exams but not essential
- Ability to work on own initiative and taking ownership of workload
- Strong administrative and data management skills
Company is based in lovely offices, look after their staff well and have a mature approach to clients and employees alike.
Please do send your CV to Ursula Sloan at Financial Divisions