Client Onboarding Analyst - London, United Kingdom,
- Processing new client applications
- Undertaking AML and KYC checks in line with the company's policy and legal requirements
- Completing risk assessments on new clients and following escalation procedures for high risk clients
- Dealing with all incoming enquiries regarding client applications
- Assisting the Investor Relations team with administrative tasks and answering queries from existing clients
- Assisting with the preparation and launch of new Funds, specifically regarding client onboarding
- Liaising with Finance and Sales team daily
- Basic knowledge and understanding of retail investment products and AML procedures (preferable)
- The client is looking for no more than 1-2 years in Asset Management
- Exceptional attention to detail
- This role is not suitable for those from the Banking or Tech divisions.
*Please note only successful applications will be responsed to*
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.