Client Onboarding Associate - London, United Kingdom,
Position: Client Onboarding Associate - Finance
Salary: Up to £35K depending on experience
Location: Kensington & Chelsea, London
This is a rare opportunity for an individual with previous Onboarding or Compliance experience to join an established and successful private investment office that has an entrepreneurial and collegiate ethos as a Client Onboarding Associate.
The role will offer much interaction across a range of people and will suit an individual who possesses good quantitative skills, an interest in the investment and financial regulation world and who has a very high level of attention to detail.
Responsibilities for this Client Onboarding Associate position will include (but are not limited to):
- Internal and third party account set up
- Performing and vetting key controls such as PEP and Sanctions screening
- Maintaining and logging all documentation
- Working with the manager to implement new initiatives to increase operational set-up
- Monitoring KYC documentation, providing guidance to wider client services team
- Ensuring that all regulatory and compliance guidelines are adhered to, particularly KYC and AML
- Ad-hoc administration to Client Services team, e.g. production of client statements and invoices.
The ideal candidate for this Client Onboarding Associate role will have previous experience of working in compliance and / or onboarding and KYC within the financial sector, with understanding of complex account structure and enhanced due diligence. You will have a flexible and entrepreneurial approach and be passionate about pursuing a career within financial operations. You will also be a strong team player and be a real self-starter!
The salary is up to £35K depending on experience and role comes with good benefits, including potential to study the IMC qualification.
Please note that VWA acts as an Employment Agency for this position.