Client Relationship Manager - Financial Advice - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
A leading Financial Advisory practice based in the City has an opportunity for a Client Relationship Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Advisers, and play an integral role in helping to grow the revenue from clients. You will support in increasing turnover by working with the administrators and Paraplanners to deliver an outstanding service to the Advisers and their clients.
You will be the main point of contact for the Adviser's clients and will manage their workflow effectively. You will fully understand a client's expectations, working closely with the Adviser's, to deliver against these expectations, providing an outstanding client experience.
- Previous experience managing and developing a client focused motivated team of administrators to deliver an outstanding client experience to Advisers and their clients.
- Broad knowledge of investments and pensions and a thorough understanding of the financial advice process, internal and regulatory requirements.
- Previous experience of delivering high level pension and investment administration.
- Experience in dealing with high net worth clients.
- Strong track record developing and maintaining good working relationships with clients, advisers and staff and able to build rapport quickly
- Proven track record of having challenging conversations and being able to influence at all levels.
- Commitment to pass basic financial industry exam within 3 months of employment (internal exam)
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual to continue their career with an award winning, UK wide firm that have an excellent reputation in the market.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please contact Karen Halliday.