Client Relationship Manager - London - London, United Kingdom,
Our client, a leading Wealth Management company based in London are now looking for a Client Relationship Manager to join their existing team.
The Client Relationship Manager (CRM) will work closely with the Partners (Advisers), and play an integral role in helping to grow the revenue from clients. The CRM will support Partners helping them to increase their turnover by working with the administrators and Paraplanners to deliver an outstanding service to the Partners and their clients.
You will be the main point of contact for the Partners clients and will manage their workflow effectively. You will fully need to understand a client's expectations working closely with the Partners, to deliver against these expectations, providing an outstanding client experience. This enables Partners to spend more time with clients.
The role includes:
- Managing the workflow and client experience.
- Keeping Partners and clients updated on progress and flagging any concerns.
- Supporting Partners to deliver the service proposition to
- Quantum and Select clients.
- Working closely with the Client Experience Manager and Paraplanning Manager to deliver an integrated and seamless support service to Partners.
Building relationships with Partners and earning their trust and respect, so that they can rely on the team to do the right thing for them and their clients, is key to the success of this role and the Private Client Services function as a whole.
- To provide an administration and support service to Partners and their clients.
- To have a thorough understanding of the advice process, systems and processes and the regulatory requirements imposed by the FCA, and ensure these are reflected in work.
- To follow processes to deliver what clients perceive to be a personalised and high quality service.
- To have a good understanding of the workflow and be able to deliver and report against the various tasks, ensuring that all internal interested parties can easily review the current status of each client.
- Ensure good communication is in place between the administrator, paraplanner and Partner to ensure all relevant parties understand the status and progress of work.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with Partners and staff.
- Deal with any issues raised in a prompt, polite and professional manner
- Deal with any complaints or complicated queries.
- Work with Partners to help them understand the importance of and follow the handover process so that we can deliver good outcomes for them and their Clients in the most efficient way.
- Identify efficiencies or enhanced services by proactively obtaining feedback from
- Partners and Clients to ensure that the team continue to develop and delight clients.
- Work with the Client Experience Manager to implement and manage service standards within the team so that Partners can manage their client's expectations.
- To undertake any other duties commensurate with skills and experience; as a growing business the employee must be willing and able to adapt to different situations and be prepared to assist with any necessary tasks as benefits the business.
- To participate in appropriate company and departmental training, competence and development initiatives.
- To continuously meet, the regulator's Fit & Proper requirements.
Key Skills and Personal Attributes
- Able to understand the goals and aspirations of our clients
- A commercial awareness of the cost of writing new business and delivering advice.
- Able to demonstrate delivering a high quality and valued service to Partners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, work to tight deadlines & stay focused under pressure.
- Team player but able to work independently & collaboratively with different teams.
- Ability to follow processes & offer advice on where processes could be improved.
- Solution orientated, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Honesty, integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Hard working and responsive to the need to deliver a high quality support service.
- Attention to detail and high standards of work.