Client Relationship Manager (Administrator) - Southampton, Hampshire, United Kingdom, SO14
My client is looking to recruit a Client Relationship Manager to efficiently carry out all administrative duties, in order to contribute to the completion of mortgage solutions. To fully support mortgage consultants by preparing fully compliant files from initial contact with client, conducting research and preparing the application ensuring it meets the lenders criteria prior to submission.
- Verifying ID/Documents ensuring applicants meet the lender criteria
- Completing AML and compliance checks as a risk prevention
- Tight tracking of mortgage/protection applications, efficient gathering of additional/missing documents from client
- Updating back office system with step by step life of the application
- Assisting in the researching of mortgage solutions
- Ensuring invoices are sent
- Liaising BDM's and lenders/protection provider/s
- Keeping up to speed with current criteria and policy for all lenders on our panel
- Acting as a primary point of contact for all clients post submission of application
Excellent planning and organisational skills with an ability to work to challenging deadlines.
This role needs a strong communicator with good written and oral communication skills who can adopt a proactive and flexible approach to their work.
You will be given basic salary of between £20,000 to £22,000 depending on experience plus team bonus of up to £300 per month
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.