Client Relationship Manager - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
The primary function of Client Relationship Management is to provide outbound support for the clients products to our clients in person and online which ultimately drives adoption and usage of our platform.
The client is one of the biggest credit agency's with offices in over 30 countries.
- MUST SPEAK FRENCH!!
- Proactive client outreach - Provide client training and product demonstrations (in person, via WebEx or in-house) to increase product's usage and engagement, identify up-sell/cross-sell opportunities and build/maintain strong client relationships.
- On-board new clients efficiently and accurately as part of defined onboarding process.
- Deliver and develop appropriate customer engagement and retention strategies
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to track and monitor usage
- Build and maintain strong client relationships and become the single point of escalation for the client across all products/platforms
- KYC - understand client workflows and assist with addressing pain points
- Maintain accurate client records and ensure meeting notes, takeaways, market intelligence and feedback are entered on the CRM platform.
- Provide client feedback to Product and Sales as appropriate to support product enhancement, renewal and growth objectives.
- Work closely with Product Support, Information Technology, Sales and other groups in the analysis, interpretation and resolution of client issues that occur within the clients' research, credit data and analytics products.
- Prioritisation of workload to ensure effective account planning
- Utilize internal system (Salesforce Service Cloud) to log issues, escalate unresolved queries and follow-up with relevant departments for issue's resolution.
- Inform clients of relevant research, new product developments or updates.
- Produce ad-hoc reports and clients' usage statistics.
- Participate in clients events and conferences where required.
- Enter sales opportunities into the CRM platform and assign to relevant sales person for follow-up.
- Escalate rating leads to BRM (Business Relationship Management).
- Participate to internal projects if and when required.
- Meet KPIs as set by management including # of meetings/calls/emails per month and retention rate/content usage of clients assigned.
ProfileFluency in both written and verbal forms of English