Client Relationship Manager - Southampton, Hampshire, United Kingdom, SO14
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER - SOUTHAMPTON - £20K-£22K D.O.E
Finding a decent job on these things is really hard sometimes isn't it? Especially when you're not really into sales, and you're more of a customer service based person. You come on these sites and it's all 'targets' and 'OTE', but it can sometimes be really lacklustre for admin/customer service only based work.
If you feel like that, then this particular job could SERIOUSLY appeal to you.
I am recruiting for a rapidly expanding, hugely reputable whole of market Mortgage Broker, based in Southampton, who are looking for passionate, driven, dedicated people that really want the best for their clients, and who are rewarded astonishingly in return. As a Client Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sending Welcome Packs to clients
- Confirmation of client appointments
- Verifying ID/Documents/scanning all documents into Intelligent Office
- Completing file audit checks as a risk prevention
- Compilation of client files on Intelligent Office
- Completing affordability checks in conjunction with the lender's criteria
- Completing and submitting Decisions In Principle
- Keying/submitting applications
- Tight tracking of mortgage/protection applications, efficient gathering of additional/missing documents from client
- Writing suitability letters
- Assisting in the researching of mortgage and protection solutions
- Production of KFI's and protection illustrations
As a Client Relationship Manager, you truly are the glue that holds the whole operation together. You are the vital piece of the puzzle that connects the client, the Mortgage/Protection Adviser and the lender/provider. Therefore it's imperative we have the right people doing this job - people who are passionate about delivering exceptional service, who can manage heavy workloads and work to tight deadlines as part of a team.
So that's the job. But what's in it for you? What truly sets this opportunity apart from where you're currently at now? Well, how about this......
- A very competitive basic salary offering anywhere between £20k-£22k for a new starter, depending on experience, with salary reviews every six months
- Monthly bonus scheme for cases completed compliantly within desired time frame
- Total flexibility on working hours. You choose whether you want to work early hours (8-4/9-5) or later hours (10-6/11-7), or work a few longer days in the week to have one or two days off. The flexibility is brilliant
- Early finish every Friday with beer, wine and pizza brought into the office every Friday afternoon
- No weekend working whatsoever
Sounds too good to be true doesn't it? The best thing is that it's genuinely as amazing as it sounds. So much of the time, these job adverts sell a role that's nothing like it actually is. That's the greatest thing about this place - the team, management, the role, the perks all speak for themselves and keep a very tight and happy ship going. If you relate to what I said at the beginning, then all they're missing is YOU!
We're recruiting now and looking for people to start early in the New Year. So don't wait until January to start looking, get your CV in now!! In order to apply to this vacancy and be taken seriously, you must have relevant experience of working in either mortgage administration/customer service, or had admin/customer service based experience within a financial services capacity.
So come on, get that CV in and let's get you set for the best role of your life!