Client Relationship Manager - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
We are currently looking for a driven and ambitious individual to fill a Client Relationship Manager role. Do you have experience in management, pensions and administration and have a broad knowledge of investments and pensions with also an understanding of financial advice process, internal and regulatory requirements then this could be the role for you.
- Provide administration and support services to Partners and their clients.
- To deliver personalised and high quality service to clients.
- To build and maintain relationships with Partners and staff.
- Working with the Client Experience Manger to implement and manage service standards within the team so that Partners can manage their clients.
Key Skills Required:
- Previous experience in management and developing a client focused motivated team.
- Knowledge of investments and pension and a thorough understanding of the financial advice process, internal and regulatory requirements.
- Experience in delivering high level pension and investment administration.
- Experience in dealing with high net worth clients.
- Strong track record developing and maintaining good working relationships with clients, advisers and staff and able to build rapport quickly.
- Proven track record of having challenging conversations and being able to influence at all levels
- Commitment to pass basic financial industry exam within 3 months of employment (internal exam.)