Client Relationship Manager - Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom, WD6
Role: Client Relationship Manager
Salary: £19k per annum
Full time, permanent
Do you have experience within the Financial Services industry? Are you highly organised, methodical and hard-working? Do you have a passion to forge a career within Financial Services? If this sounds like you, please read on!
Our client are a well established, growing financial services business who specialise in tailoring financial solutions to both the public and business sector. Due to business growth they are looking to add another Client Relationship Manager to the team.
General Support to Mortgage Advisers
- Administer, prepare and submit mortgage, general insurance and protection applications on behalf of the mortgage adviser
- See a case through from submission to offer and offer to completion where required
- Manage a pipeline of cases passed on by the mortgage adviser
- Act as a point of contact and dedicated support to the client
- Act as a point of contact and liaise with the lender and client every step of the way to ensure mortgage offers are issued as quickly and smoothly as possible
- Ensuring you are building and maintaining rapport with lenders/BDMs
- Challenge lenders where required, trouble shooting skills required
- Expected to understand and know your way around all ID, bank statements and income verification i.e. (training and support supplied and ongoing):
o Tax overviews
o Proof of deposit via bank statements etc
- Expected to keep up to date with lenders packaging criteria
- Report to your senior on day to day queries, issues, support, lunch breaks, holidays, etc.
- Individual case issues will go back to the adviser if applicable
- Invoicing and chasing fees
- Ensure every case is input onto XPLAN, compliance is in line with the up to date intrinsic requirements. All case commission is set on office web.
- Document checking for compliance purposes i.e. checking payslips/bank statements etc.
- Notes applied for every case with case background or general compliance notes
- Keep up to date with compliance requirements
- Check with adviser if in doubt
- Utilise compliance spreadsheet check list to ensure nothing is missed
General Administration/Office Support
- Maintain a paperless office, therefore everything should be scanned and shredded
- Keep the office tidy at all times:
- i.e. Board room preparation for visitors/clients
- Looking after and supporting partners where required
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above advert then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.