Client Relationship Specialist Billing Assistant - London, United Kingdom,
Daily duties include:
- Reporting to the Client Relationship Manager (CRM), ensure the highest level of patient service
- Working closely with Medical Secretaries and Concierge and interacting with any Clinic clients requiring facilitation of their experience. The position also interacts with any Clinic clients requiring facilitation of their experience
- Coordinating, facilitating and overseeing the patient experience and performing related administrative tasks
- Assisting all clients with billing, insurance and coverage issues, authorisation, and financial concerns. This position is responsible for helping all clients understand their financial obligations and provide a mechanism of support for the client population, prior to, during and following visits
The successful candidate must have:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of experience in customer service, finance, or a related field
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Intermediate computer/keyboarding and mathematical skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications
For more information on this position or to apply please send an up to date CV to or call Jasmine Spencer or Andrew Quinn on .
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.