Client Reporting Analyst - Asset Management - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Our client is a FTSE 100 Financial Services/Investment Business and they are looking to recruit an experienced Client Reporting Analyst who will be responsible for the production of a diverse range of reports and factsheets for their institutional and wholesale client base.
- Dedicated responsibility to produce a defined segment of client reports, and associated requirements and requests.
- Production of monthly & quarterly client reports to ensure they are delivered accurately and in a timely manner including institutional reports, factsheets, regulatory reporting, distribution agreements and ad-hoc requests.
- Understand systems, data, associated processes and controls to ensure the accurate and timely production of reports and data delivery.
- Liaise with global operational and portfolio management teams as required to ensure scheduled and ad-hoc client reporting requirements can be met.
Key Skills & Experience required:
- Experience of completing and checking full monthly and quarterly investment reports.
- Experience of responding to complex reporting/performance queries.
- Strong working knowledge of global financial instruments.
- Strong working experience of operations and performance measurement functions.
- Excellent knowledge of regulatory requirements for global institutional and wholesale clients.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate at all levels