Client Reporting Specialist - Wealth & Investment Management - City, Liverpool, United Kingdom, L1
British Pound . GBP -
Marshall Moore is currently working with a market leading wealth management company to assist with their requirement for a Client Reporting Specialist. Based within prestigious city centre offices, my client is a specialist within the field of wealth and investment management and currently has a number of exciting opportunities available.
Due to continued growth and success, they are now looking to recruit a Client Reporting Specialist within their bespoke reporting department. The successful candidate will be responsible for the analysis of the daily 10% portfolio depreciation report, working closely with Investment Managers and implementing process improvements.
As this is a specialist level position, my client requires a candidate with a minimum of 2 years' experience from the wealth and investment industry, who is technically proficient in IT applications and holds a strong working knowledge of client reporting.
The Client Reporting Specialist will be responsible for:
- Analysis of the daily 10% portfolio value depreciation report to identify genuine breaches, notifying Investment Managers and communicating out to valuation pack recipients by email or letter within 24 hours of the breach
- Working closely with Investment Managers in order to ensure that the bespoke reports are produced accurately and in a timely manner
- Identifying and promoting ways that reports and processes can be improved from an internal and external perspective
- Producing data extracts from in-house systems as required from time-to-time by the business
- In depth involvement and management of tasks and projects relating to client reporting and contributing positively to their implementation including UAT
- Manage and control changes to processes suggesting changes where appropriate and maintenance of department procedures
- Effectively manage relationships with Investment Managers and other areas of the business including IT, Projects, Performance and other teams within Operations
Essential Requirements are:
- You must have proven experience from the investment management industry with an excellent understanding of client reporting, and experience in data gathering and manipulation
- Highly I.T literate including PowerPoint, Advanced Excel, Word, Adobe writer
- Confident and professional communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Effective problem solver and analytical thinker
This is a highly unique opportunity on the Liverpool market for an experienced investment candidate to commit to a reputable wealth management company. The successful candidate must have proven industry experience, with excellent I.T and data management skills. If you think you meet the above criteria for the Client Reporting Specialist then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore specialises in recruiting for all types of administration vacancies within financial services, including:
- ISA Administrator
- Settlements Administrator
- UK and Foreign Payments Administrator
- Transfers Administrator
- Reconciliations Administrator
- Dividends Administrator
- Corporate Actions Administrator
- Pensions Administrator
- Unit Trust Transfers
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist accountancy and finance recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don't hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.