Client Service Representative- Banking - Cheshire, United Kingdom,
*Client Service Representative- Global Investment Bank- 6 Months- Chester*
My client, a Global Investment Bank, are seeking an experienced Client Service Representative to work an initial 6 month contract with a scope for long term extension. This role will be based at their Chester office.
Here at our Chester office we're currently seeking a Treasury Service Advisor to join our rapidly expanding team. Working with our varied multi-national client base you'll help to on-board and implement our cash management and treasury services, building solid relationships and establishing yourself as a trusted advisor. This role offers a high level of visibility as you'll work in conjunction with a number of other internal teams to provide seamless delivery and support to a variety of client stakeholders.
Whether you're already working within operational cash management or AP/AR, if you have the passion to develop a career in banking then we'd love to hear from you. We're particularly interested in those with:
- Cash Management Operations experience within Retail and Investment Banks
- Cash Management or AP/AR experience within wider industries
- Being responsible for supporting clients treasury accounts
- Working closely with Sales, Operations, Technical Help Desk, and Fulfilment departments leveraging teamwork to provide the client with a seamless delivery
- Employing polished verbal and written communications to constantly keep our client and sales partners informed
- Possessing a passion and urgency to serve our clients and operate as a client advocate
- Navigating all internal partnerships and activities throughout the enquiry to deliver an accurate and timely service
- Managing multiple requests simultaneously that contain a variety of complexities and resolution periods
- Working independently with strong organisational skills to overcome challenges with requests and ensures our client's needs are satisfied
- Professionally resolve conflicts and barriers while appropriately escalating concerns that may jeopardise client experience
- Leveraging industry and product expertise to deepen client relationships and mitigate risk throughout the servicing process
- Broad understanding of cash and treasury management products
- Excellent education history
- Prior experience gained within financial services or investment banking OR within a large AP/AR team
- Able to demonstrate strong experience in client facing roles, preferably within a similar client servicing function
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, organisation and team skills
- Able to travel as required to meet client needs
- STP formatting of local and cross border transactions (to facilitate high STP rates) to support clients with understanding requirements
- Liquidity structures (zero balancing and sweeping), European payrolls and direct debit processes.
- Fluency in French, Italian, Spanish or German as well as English (written, reading and speaking) will be an asset
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.