Client Services - Asset Management - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
My client, a leading, global asset manager based in the City, are looking for a Client Services Associate to support the wider team as they firm grows and develops it's retai client products. The ideal incumbant will have had exposure to ISA's and/or SIPP products from an administrative/client operations background.
1. Ensure all client queries are responded to within defined service levels and in line with company standards. Documents and investigates breaches and omissions and takes corrective action to prevent further incidents. Focuses on providing best-in-class service during clientinteractions.
2. Understands client needs, expectations and behaviours and provides the appropriate materials/responses to meet those needs. Communicates effectively with clients and third parties keeping them informed of change/issues etc. Champions service excellence and demonstrates attention to account details.
3. Executes all routine client guidance (e.g. online) and complex transactions (e.g. fund transfers, probate) for the UK Retail Direct offering. Captures relevant information on internal systems. Adjusts style to shareholders based on client centric approach.
4. Maintains strong relationships with internal and external business partners throughout the organisation. Works with internal departments in order to ensure timely delivery of requests/enquiries to clients/prospects in order to provide the highest quality client interaction and enhance the client welcome experience.
5. Differentiates the firm from competing firms by explaining our unique corporate structure along with the features and benefits of our services. Demonstrates proficiency and thorough understanding of our investment methodology and proactively and effectively positions products and evolving services.
6. Complies with internal policies and procedures on client confidentiality by ensuring all sensitive client and crew information is secured at all times.
7. Analyses and resolves complex client issues including complaints. Responsible for identifying trends and providing information across the team in order to ensure best practice recommendations are being shared. May be responsible for creating reporting, spreadsheets and graphs to identify trending.
8. Continually develops CRM skills, sales skills and financial knowledge based on coaching and client feedback. Develops expertise on relevant market developments. Maintains an appropriate level of company and industry knowledge including keeping current on policies and objectives. Maintains a strong awareness of industry competition, including types and levels of service offered.
9. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned. Participates in potential readouts to the team, management and other departments if applicable.
Qualifications and Experience
Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience.
Familiar with basic web functionality in order to resolve client queries
Experienced in speaking with clients and providing guidance
Demonstrated ability to hold intelligent conversations and build rapport over the phone
Knowledge of SIPP's and/or ISA's
In depth knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Excellent organisational skills and interpersonal skills.
Ability to multi-task with a can-do attitude.
Demonstrates problem-solving skills, sound business judgement and decision making.
Comfortable working in an international environment and an evolving department. Flexible and adaptable.
Ability to work independently within a small team as a self-starter.
Results oriented and self-motivated.
Excellent listener and attention to detail.
Ability to maintain confidentiality.