Client Services - Investment Management - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Our client is a national wealth management business who have been established for many years and have a strong standing in the market place. Due to continued growth and development they are expanding within their Investment Support team in London.
Working as part of a large team with a strong bias to UHNW clients, the role requires working with other team support staff in order to provide administrative support to all members of the team and their clients. Helping with client enquiries and the managing of client administrative processes and resources to contribute to an excellent client experience. Develop and maintain relationships with clients and business stakeholders, utilising knowledge of the business and client requirements to deliver the desired client outcomes. Work closely with the team and wider administration functions to review, develop and share best practice.
Duties will include:
- Initially reporting on a day to day basis to the team's Investment Manager Assistant.
- Assist with and support the client facing administration process to ensure a timely and efficient client experience.
- Take ownership and ensure that you remain accountable for all client administration tasks undertaken to act as the main liaison between your investment team and the operations teams and ensure all parties are kept up to date with progress.
- End to end management of account opening, on-boarding and transfer processes, liaising with operations teams were appropriate.
- Processing client payments and account amendments, liaising with operations teams were appropriate.
- Take responsibility for all appropriate client communication as instructed.
- Support quarterly portfolio valuation processes.
- Maintenance of client support systems and data.
- Understand client suitability requirements and support your investment team with regard to gathering the relevant information to support client suitability (e.g. Financial Questionnaires), producing client summaries/welcome letters.
- Act as a point of contact for clients, particularly in respect of administration queries. This may include attending client meetings and handling discussions regarding client administration matters.
- Maintain and build good relationships.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous Client services experience within a financial services organisation
- Experience of managing end-to-end administration processes
- Proficient user of MS Office packages, particularly Excel.
- Very high standard of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Flexible approach to tasks
- Ability to use your initiative and work proactively with managers
- A strong communicator and be able to build a strong rapport with people at all levels.