Client Services Administrator - Wealth Management/IFA Practice - Stevenage, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom, SG1
Our client is a long established, boutique Wealth Management/IFA practice, linked to a well known, highly regarded firm of Chartered Accountants, with which it shares very pleasant, modern offices in a very characterful area of North Hertfordshire. The firm is now seeking to appoint a Client Services Administrator, to provide full support to one of the Directors, who has a very warm personality & a caring, considerate attitude.
Candidates should ideally have had some previous administration/customer service experience within a Financial Services/Wealth Management environment e.g. IFA practice/Life Office/Product Provider etc. Some professional qualifications would be helpful but are not essential. Full training will be provided, where necessary. Above all, candidates should be personable, articulate, hard working, enthusiastic & keen to learn/develop.
Key duties/responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of client meeting packs
- Writing up notes from client meetings
- Preparing valuations of clients' investments, using Wrap platforms (full training will be provided)
- Basic report writing (full training will be provided)
- Up-dating & managing the back office system
- Processing new business
- Liaising with & progress chasing product providers
Remuneration & benefits:
- Salary £25K - £35K, depending on experience & qualifications
- Pension contribution of 3% of salary
- 3 x salary DIS life cover
- 22 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays. Holiday entitlement increases to 24 days after 5 years of service
This is a superb opportunity to join this dynamic, forward thinking Wealth Management firm, which offers a friendly, supportive, team orientated working environment & excellent prospects for career progression.