Client Services Analyst - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Redimeer are recruiting for a Client Services Analyst based in the City of London. The Client Services Analyst will be to provide applications and technical support to a global client database. The Client Services Analyst based in the City of London will need to be confident in a client facing role, be a clear communicator and be a problem solver.
• Be the first point of contact for any clients when they experience incidents.
• Ensure that all incidents are managed in accordance to SLA's.
• Act as the primary point person for incident management incident impacting our globally based clients during EMEA hours.
• Make yourself available for any onsite meetings that are requested.
• Ad hoc duties will arise so complete as required to meet the needs of the business.
Skills and Experience Requied:
• Must have excellent communications skills and experience dealing with clients at various levels
• Educated to a degree level
• Experience supporting web based financial applications which includes trade posting, reporting, and exception handling / troubleshooting
• Work experience in a technical/application support role
• Technical experience utilising database tools and an understanding of common transport protocols including MQ, Email, FTP and sFTP
• Windows, Unix, and Linux environments and proficiency using MS Office suite experience is required
• Knowledge/experience in the financial industry
Paying up to £50k per annum for the right candidate.