Client Services Associate - Central London - £30-40k - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
We have an exciting opportunity to join our client - a leading international investment and wealth management company - as a Client Services Associate in their London office.
You will support the client services team in delivering an exceptional customer experience. An excellent communicator, you will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and manage relationships. You should have a high level of personal integrity and a strong awareness of risk associated with an asset management company.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring the Client Services Inbox
- Answering and logging Salesforce calls
- Maintaining the static data files
- Providing adviser training sessions to promote the in-house reporting tool - Salesforce
- Collaborating with other business areas to ensure client services is up to date with regulations/product changes and key company initiatives
- Supporting the wider client services team
Skills and experience required:
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Knowledge of the IFA market
- Knowledge of platforms and intermediary sales channels with experience of Salesforce
- Knowledge of data vendors
- Ability to work alone as well as in a team
- Experience of working in investment management, ideally with an IMC qualification
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload with strong attention to detail
Our client offers a very competitive rewards and benefits package as well as support and encouragement to take advantage of development opportunities.