Client Services Associate - Investment Platform - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Client Services Associate - Investment Platform
Leading Private Client Investment Platform - City of London
£29300 + Excellent Package including Excellent Bonus (20%)
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals with a strong Investment background, gained from within the Investment Platform market to join the Client Services team of this expanding Investment Platform.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day to day relationships with Financial Advisors (IFA's), Private Banks, Investment Managers and Intermediaries on the technical administration of investment portfolios.
- This will include working on a variety of Investment Vehicles, including SIPP, ISA, PEP, Unit Trust and OEIC products.
- Detailed technical Portfolio Administration
- Liaison with technical specialists and departments including Compliance and Back Office teams.
To be successful in this role, you should have had the following experience:
- At least 1 Years' experience working for an Investment Platform, Wealth Manager, IFA or similar Retail Financial Services provider
- Knowledge/understanding of SIPP's/ISA's/Unit Trusts/OEICS etc.
- Excellent communication skills are a must as is a strong educational background - ideally degree level.
Above all, you should be looking for a role in which you can further develop your career within the Investment industries.
In return, our client offers:
- Starting Salary of £29300 + Benefits + 20% Bonus
- Excellent training opportunities, including exam sponsorship
- Meritocratic, flat structure & excellent working environment
- Excellent opportunity for those looking to relocate to London to make more use of their Platform experience
For more information, please contact Edward Groves