Client Services Associate - - Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom, SS13
Client Services Associate
Position Description Overview
Client focused service representative to support the delivery of day to day service to contractual obligations and maintain client satisfaction. Responsible for logging, track and monitor incidents and enquires, providing client reporting and metrics. Trend analysis to identify areas of improvement. SLA reporting. Managing day to day emails with client, arranging client and internal meetings. Engagement and support with Operational teams to assist with queries and SLA achievement.
- Incident Management - Support the communication of day to day incidents, enquiries and service requests to the client, through to root cause and preventative measure. Logging, tracking and reporting incident metrics. Escalation management.
- Deliver service to contractual obligations - Responsible for ensuring service delivery areas perform to agreed contractual SLA's and targets. Obtain the relevant data and compose the monthly service pack (which includes SLA and MI reports). Apply waivers where applicable to minimize financial penalties.
- Client Champion - Understand the end to end service, including client downstream services to avoid impact to client/merchant experience for FD planned and non-planned activity. Voice of the client internally.
- Team Management - Deputize for the level 2 when appropriate. Support and assist in the knowledge transfer to the wider (internal) team supporting the service for the client.
- Continuous Improvement - Support a best in class service model improving client/merchant experience, across all departments as the portfolio develops.
- Merchant Acquiring and customer service experience required
- Good standard of GCSE achievement or equivalent required
- Able to work as part of a team
- Ability to work proactively using your own initiative where appropriate
- Planning and Control
- Adaptable to Change
- Influencing Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Self Motivation
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite