Client Services Associate - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
You will be joining an organisation that offers a range of bespoke financial services for a wide variety of client types. They specialise in providing dealing, management, custody and administration services.
They are now looking to grow their existing team due to their ongoing success and are seeking a client services associate who provides exceptional service ensuring quality support is delivered to their clients.
- Processing investments and general fund administration
- Processing ISA transfers where necessary
- Monitoring and documenting queries, and ensuring databases are kept up to date
- Compiling and checking month end progress reports
- Change of details and general account administration
The above duties and responsibilities give a broad outline of the role. However, by necessity, these duties must be approached in a flexible manner and the successful candidate will be expected to adapt to changing circumstances and therefore the outline of duties may change from time to time.
- Exceptional level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Confidence in building strong working relationships, both internally and externally
- Good time manner, delivering against requirements of SLA's
- Excellent customer care
- Ability to work in a team and independently when required
- Previous experience working on a client services role (at least 1-2 years)
- Experience of using CRM systems
- Previous experience working in an IFA/Investment environment
- Confident, charming and persuasive personality
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Progress with CISI and keen to progress with IMC and educated to A-Level/Degree Level
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, Emma Goldsmith, our specialist consultant will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £100 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business