Client Services Associate - City, Leeds, United Kingdom, LS1
Client Services Associate
£22,000 - £24,000
NJR are currently representing a leading, Chartered firm of independent financial advisers, who are now seeking an ambitious and talented Client Services Associate to join their dynamic and ever growing business.
Within this role you will be working closely with the Financial Planners and Paraplanners, to support the client advisory processes, dealing with Ultra High Net Worth client portfolios. Creating and maintaining client records on CRM systems; whilst playing a key role in providing an all-important, quality sales support function through effective use of software and following set processes and procedures.
- Provide an excellent telephone-based service to clients both external and internal together with third party providers.
- Arrange client meetings and prepare client meeting packs to support allocated adviser(s).
- Processing and monitoring of all new business
- Handle all ad-hoc valuation requests
- Contact and liaise with relevant product providers/third parties to obtain accurate policy information for ad-hoc valuation production.
- Liaise with clients, solicitors and accountants as necessary in order to obtain relevant information and resolve queries.
- Handling the distribution of letters of authority and correspondence to clients, professional introducers and other third parties where appropriate.
- Process and issue client invoices including adviser charging arrangements and liaise with the Finance team to chase overdue payments.
What's on offer?
- Company discretionary bonus scheme
- Company Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Eye Care Scheme;
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Full support with professional qualifications, including CII membership
- Wellbeing Programme
- Career progression available
- Excellent Holidays
Candidates will have proven client services administration experience gained within an IFA/Financial Services environment. Attention to detail is a pre-requisite for this role, as is the ability to prioritise and to self-manage workloads effectively. We are looking for a high standard of competence and knowledge of CRM systems and client reporting. Candidates ideally should have achieved or be working towards Certificate in Financial Planning (or equivalent).
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR9263