Client Services Associate - London, United Kingdom,
For the Client Services Associate position we are looking for a candidate with an exceptional approach to client service who understands that the needs of clients are at the heart of everything we do and key to the success of our business.
The client manages £2.5 billion worth of assets for over 9,000 investors invested in income funds and estate planning solutions.
- Enquiry Management - handling inbound calls and emails from our clients and delivering industry leading client service quality to our stakeholders
- * Client Communications - ensuring the highest degree of care and accuracy when producing, checking and distributing regular client communications
- * Client and MI Reporting - producing client reporting, including monthly holding reports, valuations and tax vouchers as well as being involved in providing MI data to the business
- * Bank Reconciliation - reconciling cash to bank, including accounts at the custodian
- * Company Secretarial Work - adherence to Companies House rules regarding the management of companies and use of CoAct system to manage this
- * Client Onboarding - processing new client applications for our suite of tax products
- * AML & KYC - Initial & Ongoing screening and ensuring compliance with regulator obligations and Company policies. Use of Equifax and Thomson Reuters World Check
- * Management and Oversight of the Custodian - working with our outsourced custodial and administrative partners to ensure seamless service delivery for our clients
The candidate MUST have at least 1+ years experience within Client Service at a FinTech, Asset Management or Investment Management company.
A competitive salary with a full benefits package and large amounts of progression