Client Services Executive - Financial Planning - City, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B1
Working on behalf of a highly successful national IFA firm who provide holistic financial advice to personal clients and businesses, we are seeking an experienced Client Services Executive for the Birmingham office.
Working as Client Services Executive, you will be working closely with the Financial Advisers and IFA Administrators, providing support the client advisory process, playing a key role in providing all important quality sales support through effective use of software.
Duties will include:
- Regular contact calls to the Company's clients (Inbound & Outbound), with a view to building relationships and ultimately securing client commitment to the Company
- Build relationships with Connect clients with a view to create business opportunities and support business growth
- Meet personal referral targets with a view to providing fee generating referrals to other parts of the business supporting business growth
- Support client uplift initiative by identifying clients on incorrect service propositions and facilitate transfer to the new Connect Service proposition
- Support sales initiatives to identify and engage with clients to increase revenue for the business
- Provide an efficient inbound/outbound call service to the Company's clients, taking ownership of the client journey and providing suitable outcomes including efficient handover to the relevant departments
- Support simplification of client communication and encourage digital interaction through promotion of the Personal Finance Portal with all clients
- Ensure accurate collation of client information and maintain up to date client records, enabling ease of ongoing client communication and meeting GDPR requirements
- Ensure effective storage of all client documentation in line with GDPR
- Ensure you operate within the AML requirements
- Facilitate and process simple investments (non-advised top ups) and withdrawals, ensuring the appropriate non advised process letter is produced in line with the Company's compliance process
To be considered for the role, you are required to have demonstrable interpersonal skills, will the ability to work towards and achieve monthly targets in a fast-paced telephone based environment. You will be competent with following processes and procedures in a compliant manner and being able to keep client confidentiality.
Experience of working in an IFA is essential
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.