Client Services Manager - City, Glasgow, United Kingdom, G1
Job Purpose: To support and oversee a number of client related systems, processes and team members, ensuring the delivery of an outstanding support service to a team of Financial Planners and their clients throughout the United Kingdom. The role is office based and will provide services to identified Financial Planners who are within the office locality but may work remotely.
Duties and key result areas:
- Ensure telephones are answered in a professional manner and that client facing offices are kept clean, tidy and welcoming.
- Ensure preparations are made for client visits.
- Ensure post and mail runs are actioned appropriately.
- Ensure that the team has the appropriate materials to deliver the service.
- Contribute ideas to improving work practices.
- Ensure team operates in line with current compliance legislation.
- Conduct final file check on all new business ensuring the log is updated timeously.
- Manage the administrative functions of the team on a day to day basis, ensuring a high quality and efficient service is portrayed at all times in line with the Groups SLA's.
- Lead on the implementation of new client service initiatives in their locality that reflect changing business need.
- Manage the Adviser relationship when issues arise due to inconsistencies from Administration.
- Ensure staff are appropriately trained, deployed, counselled and motivated so that their individual and collective performance meets the current and future needs of the business, actively coaching and developing all direct reports.
- Monitor and Control the allocation of work for the team.
- Run reviews due for following month then liaise with the Planners to ensure they are carried out timeously.
- Conduct Annual Appraisals for the team.
The duties and responsibilities highlighted in this Job Description are indicative and may
- NVQ level 3 / Diploma in business management or other relevant qualification.
- 3+ years financial services administration experience
- Proven experience of developing and managing a highly productive team
Skills and competencies
- Working knowledge of Iress and industry software