Client Services Representative - Investments - City, Bristol, United Kingdom, BS1
Are you confident and personable with a professional telephone manner? Are you keen to deliver professional support to clients? Do you have great attention to detail and a willingness to learn?
Our client, a wealth management company, is looking for a Client Services and Client onboarding Representative to act as an interface between all departments via telephone, post and email. You will also set up new client accounts and ensure client data is up to date.
You will be joining a brand-new team who are highly supportive and collaborative.
- Develop positive internal and external relationships
- Deliver excellent customer services outcomes through completion of processes
- Provide information, reports and guidance on request
- Take ownership of investigating and solving client's problems whilst liaising with other areas of the business and 3rd party providers
- Produce routine reporting to the Financial Crime Team
- Record and escalate material breaches
- Make client data amendments
- Identify and resolve issues in line with TCF Principles
- Handle client complaints with empathy and sincerity
Your skills and qualifications:
- You will ideally have previous experience within financial services
- You will work with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- You will be able to work to deadlines
- You'll have excellent communication skills
- You'll have excellent numeracy and MS Excel skills
- You'll have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- You will adopt an analytical approach to problem solving and decision making
If you know someone else who'd be appropriate for the role, please share this with them - if you refer someone who is successful, we will reward you with vouchers of your choice.