Client Services Representative - London, United Kingdom,
City based Investment Management company are looking to recruit a Client Services Analyst to join their Technical Support team. You will work as part of our dynamic global support team supporting the real-time data business. Covering one of three shifts that cover from 7am to 7pm, the Technical Support Representative will provide assistance and support to our clients globally.
Main responsibilities will include;
- Provide technical support to all incoming client queries during your shift, regardless of client location.
- Deliver outstanding customer service by responding to and efficiently resolving client issues and requests.
- Investigate thoroughly all incoming queries and escalate to the relevant teams.
- Support key customers, scheduling and participating in regular client service reviews, either via phone or onsite.
- Assist internal teams with queries relating to market data delivery and products, providing additional training where necessary.
- Provide regular follow-up to clients on all outstanding queries.
- Assist team leader in providing technical pre-sales support and assistance both over the phone and in person to new prospects and clients looking to add additional services.
- Provide all relevant knowledge during the implementation to new clients.
- Assist with creating documentation and knowledge sharing.
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates must have the following experience/skills;
- Previous Market Data experience or working knowledge of real time trade data
- Excellent written and oral communication, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent client service skills with a proactive approach, taking ownership of issues.
- Fast learner, self-starter, flexible and proven ability to work in a demanding environment with strong multi-tasking skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with high attention to detail, and excellent time management.
- Strong understanding of market data or experience in a similar field, working with larger quantities of data.
- Bachelor's degree or similar qualification in a technical or financial discipline.
- Fluency in a second business language is desirable.