Client Services - London, United Kingdom,
An outstanding opportunity has arisen to progress a career within a high calibre client services team of a reputable financial services' organisation in London as a Senior Associate. You will be responsible for providing exceptional service to a portfolio of clients, working closely with internal operations and investment teams and maintaining key relationships. Study support towards CFA (or equivalent) exams is provided with close on the job support whilst working within a highly efficient but sociable and friendly team atmosphere. Exceptional benefits package also on offer.
Duties as Senior Client Associate include:
- Manage daily tasks and time effectively, showing dedication to team goals and within relevant client SLA's
- Key contact for respected clients in escalations and market queries
- Participation in monthly client service reviews
- Upselling or market products at appropriate opportunities
Key requirements for this role:
- Studying towards a relevant Qualification (CFA/IMC)
- Proven track record in a client service/asset management and/or operations based role
- Good understanding of the Investment Management industry
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Advanced IT Skills including Excel
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.
Byron Recruitment Limited trading as Byron Finance operates as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business. Byron Finance is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Byron Finance is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)