Client Solution Investigator - major financial services company - Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom, RH2
Due to internal movement and growth my client, an international financial services company, is currently looking for a number of experienced Complaints Investigators to join their friendly team.
The role will involve the thorough investigation of regulatory complaints, mainly around pension and investment cases, and ensuring a fair and consistent outcome for customers. Duties will include:
- Identifying cause of complaints and liaising with the customer and any involved third parties
- Ensuring appropriate escalation of the case and that offers of redress are in line with internal standards and authority limits.
- Capturing all information in order to progress the complaint in a structured manner.
- Establishing if complaints should be upheld and whether this affects future referencing for the advisor involved.
- Maintaining accurate and detailed records showing that TCF principles were adhered to.
- Negotiating settlement where referral to the financial Ombudsmen has taken place ensuring that the right outcome is achieved for the client.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of industry regulations.
- Monitoring application forms and telephone calls for quality and reporting back to the individual / line manager involved.
- Making recommendations in order to improve quality
Applicants must possess previous pension experience ideally with exposure to complaint handling / resolution. You must be able to provide a professional and impartial service at all times and base any decisions on thorough investigation and logical assumptions. You will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills along with the ability to manage and prioritise your case load.
This is a great opportunity to join a major blue chip company which offers an excellent working environment, support towards professional qualifications and genuine career prospects.