Client services & Execution trader - Arabic or Chinese speaker - London, United Kingdom,
A top tier CFDs and spread betting firm with a global presence, is seeking a high calibre, dynamic graduate to join their front-office team as a junior execution trader and Client Services executive.
Role and Responsibilities
* Take ownership for owning and driving an excellent client experience for clients through all touch points in the client lifecycle.
* Executing trades on behalf of clients (Indices, Commodities, Currencies, Stocks, Treasuries) through CFDs platforms via phone, live chat and email.
* Managing client queries and resolve unmatched trades.
* Proactively respond to and manage inbound broker queries professionally and efficiently.
* Perform account and back office functions for institutional customers on behalf of Introducing Brokers, to include trade reporting.
* Escalate unresolved issues to line manager, 2nd Line IT support, Business Operations and Relationship Managers as appropriate.
* Provide proactive and timely support for the Institutional on-boarding process.
* Monitor competitor companies within related markets and apply insights to help with continuous improvement.
* Keep abreast of global and economic news in order to provide execution trading support to clients.
* Assist Relationship Managers and Institutional Sales Team with adhoc projects including the production of reports.
Key Skills and Experience
* Degree educated, ideally in business, economics or finance.
* Fluency in Arabic, Chinese or another European language.
* Demonstrates passion and enthusiasm for the CFD market and financial products.
* Previous client-facing experience would be ideal.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team;