Commercial Analyst FP&A - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
We are Swinton Insurance. We've been helping people to find insurance for over 60 years. And we're far from done. With a fresh focus, a clear vision and some incredible projects on the go, there's never been a better time to join us - and to develop your career with one of the UK's leading digital Insurance Brokers.
- Support the forecasting and planning processes for the business including establishing assumptions, setting of the time-table and approach, co-ordination of inputs, modelling, consolidation, analysis
- Ownership of Commercial modelling to produce Revenue plans by product, segment and co-hort
- Production of weekly trading analysis and financial forecast for the month
- Provide Commercial Support for Personal lines, Specialist and Business
- Drive accountability for business targets
- Anticipate risks and opportunities
- Ownership of performance reporting to the Board, Exco and Trading teams ensuring high quality, accurate information
- Responsible for quality, transparency and timeliness of financial reporting
- Drive business improvement through improved financial insight and analysis
- Preparation of presentations to Board and Exco
- Preparation of ad-hoc analysis
- Drive continuous improvement in planning, month end and reporting processes
- Excellent analytical and modelling skills
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Clear thinker with the ability to present simple analysis from complex data
- Ability to business partner and communicate with non-finance stakeholders effectively
- High degree of integrity and credibility with senior management
- Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency and follow up
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
Experience within FP&A teams in Insurance/Financial Services sector
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit enquiry, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.