Communications Lead - Corporate & Institutional Digital - London, United Kingdom,
Our client is a Global leader in financial services. The role holder will be responsible for establishing and executing a global internal and external communications strategy that will support the Global Digital vision, purpose and strategic aims, which provides solutions for Global Markets.
- Manage and execute the communications programme (internal and external) Digital globally.
- Develop a Digital narrative and compelling content to promote the client's capabilities for corporate and institutional clients via the media
- Plan and manage the runway of communications activity (internal and external) to build awareness and understanding within the bank and outside of the Digital initiatives
- Work with the Digital team to effectively showcase the Digital initiatives through events, demo days and digital communications channels.
- Provide communications support and advice to the Head of Corporate and Institutional Digital and senior stakeholders in the Digital Strategy team.
- Manage and coordinate communications around strategic updates for Digital programme teams globally.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.