Company Trust Administrator - Private and Corporate Services: London - London, United Kingdom,
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Global Trust and Corporate Services provider based in London.
This role is ideal if you have experience within the Corporate Services sector and if you are looking to take the next step within your career.
Summary purpose of the role:
- To assist and support Directors in the daily running, coordination and administration of a client portfolio. You will be joining a dedicated team assisting medium to large corporate and high net worth private clients.
- Dealing with new prospects, business proposals and successful on-boarding of new clients.
- Working with the Manager to ensure client companies are fun efficiently and effectively and that all relevant filing and transaction deadlines are met and suppliers' invoices are settled on a timely basis.
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis in a professional manner, ensuring that all clients' instructions are interpreted precisely, responded to correctly and promptly, and that the client is kept regularly informed of progress and cost.
- Assisting in the set-up of UK and offshore companies and trusts as well as the first phases of the client's new business and/or projects.
Excellent remuneration and package on offer, with a stimulating career path.