Complaints ( Compliance, Policies and Procedures ) Specialist - Financ - Fleet, Hampshire, United Kingdom, GU511
Complaints Specialist / Complaints Handler ( Policies, compliance, procedures ) - Financial Services
Salary: Negotiable - dependant on experience
Package / Benefits include: 25 days Holiday, 15% Bonus, 11% Pension, Healthcare
Our client, based in Hampshire, is currently hiring a Complaints Handler. The ideal candidate needs to have worked within the Financial Services arena, ideally in a similar position, having experience with policies, compliance and procedures.
Reporting to the Compliance Manager and providing additional support to the Complaints Liaison Officer, the ideal candidate will be responsible with the following:
- Ensure complaints are investigated and responded to in line with policies and procedures, including the Financial Ombudsman Service
- Demonstrate confidence compiling complaints responses before final checks are carried out by the Compliance Manager
- Maintain the Conveyancing Panel including adding and removing firms, ongoing due diligence, ensuring the published list is up to date
- Deal with queries and enquiries effectively, accurately, and professionally, delivering excellent service in relation to Complaints and Conveyancing Panel membership
- Ensure records are updated and maintained in accordance within agreed policy and procedures
- Work to agreed objectives, service standards and deliverables
- Develop positive working relationships with internal contacts
- Continually consider improvements for service and efficiency
- Apply all aspects of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF)
- Take responsibility for your own learning and development
- Carry out ad-hoc tasks as required by management
The Complaints Handler / Compliance Administrator will need to have previous experience working in a similar compliance, regulatory or policies administration role and have proven experience of compliant handling. You will preferably have mortgage experience and or Financial Services experience.
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply now or contact Lee Smith at Cloudnine to discuss further.