Compliance & Financial Crime Analyst - London, United Kingdom,
Assist in the management of the firm's Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crime Prevention.
London based finance brokerage with 20 years experience. They extend over a variety of markets and platforms and are a leading provider of online trading services.
- Conducting financial crime related investigations, complying with relevant legislation;
- Monitoring transactions and identifying suspicious activity;
- Conducting surveillance activities to detect market abuse;
- Drafting STORs and SAR's for escalation to the MLRO;
- Reviewing sanction, PEP and adverse media alerts;
- Conducting monthly regulatory and financial crime monitoring in accordance with firm CMP and AMP;
- Providing expertise and support to KYC and on-boarding (AML) team,
- Investigating escalated complaints (including FOS referrals);
- Responding to ad hoc queries from the Operational Teams;
- Processing professional client applications;
- Creating and compiling monthly MI;
- Responding to FCA information requests;
- Reviewing and approving financial promotions.
18+ months general compliance experience within FX/CFD firm
Compliance monitoring experience.
Excellent communication skills - written & oral
Excellent progression prospects
Competitive benefits package