Compliance & Financial Crime Manager - London, United Kingdom,
Our client, an innovative Fintech company, are looking for a Compliance & Financial Crime Manager to provide 2nd line support in the areas of compliance, conduct and financial crime.
Your key duties would be to:
- To provide input to the compliance and anti-money laundering elements of the business plan
- To support the Head of Compliance and MLRO in setting up the annual compliance monitoring plan to identify and assess risks associated with the firms activities.
- Support the monthly production of compliance and anti-money laundering reports for the Board of Directors.
- Ensure that compliance procedures and controls remain current and reflect industry practices.
- Test and monitor the firms' compliance with applicable regulatory rules and requirements.
- Support the Head of Compliance in preparing external suspicious activity/transaction reports to NCA, Action Fraud and acting as the firms' point of contact with law enforcement agencies.
- Assess the money laundering and compliance risks of any new products and services
Required experience and knowledge:
- Good understanding of banking business processes and relevant products and services.
- Excellent understanding of the rules and regulations applicable to a financial services firm or bank
- Experience of retail banking products ideally regulated mortgages, regulated credit agreements or savings accounts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and of managing expectations
If you are interested in this Compliance & Financial Crime Manager position and have the relevant skills and experience, then please apply now.