Compliance Advisory Executive - Investments - Newport, Gwent, United Kingdom, NP108
Amour Recruitment are working with a leading business software provider in lending, investments and insurance. Their aim is to help clients become more effective through leveraging our best in class business process outsourcing and operational transformation.
You will work as part of a team assisting the business in delivering appropriate customer outcomes in accordance with the regulatory framework; across all areas of the business including servicing of mortgages and loans. The role involves providing technical support and guidance to the business in relation to policies, procedures and training.
This role is offered as a work from home role, and would require infrequent travel to one of the business site offices, so you can be located within a suitably commutable distance of Newport, South Wales, or Chester, England.
The role would suit an articulate compliance professional with extensive knowledge of financial services regulation across lending.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Work alongside colleagues across the business to provide ongoing advice and guidance on regulatory requirements, and assisting the business in raising operational and service standards through the identification and recommendation of best practices.
- Ensure that focus on appropriate customer outcomes is embedded in all department processes through controlled sign off of company policies, procedures and letters.
- Confidently communicate at a senior level, both internally and externally, in relation to regulation/rules/guidance and the impact.
- Monitor regulatory fines and other market initiatives and complete business gap analysis to ensure the business practices and processes, and those of its clients, are not exposed to such weaknesses, and are amended where required.
- Support operational and regulatory projects acting as compliance SME to ensure regulatory requirements are met and any risks to the business are mitigated.
- Good knowledge of FCA rules and guidance including COBS, CASS, MIFID II, DISP, GDPR/DPA
- Good knowledge of structured products/deposits, JISA's and Child Trust Funds
- Good knowledge of the regulatory environment
- Ability to review & interpret regulatory, industry and internal standards
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail with the ability to interpret complex information
- Ability to plan workload to ensure delivery to stringent time frames
- Maintain awareness of regulatory developments whilst assessing the impact and implementing changes
- Competitive Salary
- Training & Development
- Pension Contribution (plus salary sacrifice option)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement plus buy more through their Flex Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Flex benefits scheme (e.g. childcare vouchers, Dental cover)
- Performance Reviews and support with development needs
- A modern office and supportive culture
- A fun Sports and Social program (free membership)
- An active Charity and CSR program...... click apply for full job details