Compliance Analyst / Assistant - FX - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
We are looking for an analytical and process driven Compliance Analyst / Assistant to support our client who is an international Financial Services firm based near Tower Hill. The role is a permanent opportunity paying around £30,000 - £35,000 per annum with amazing benefits and rewards.
My client is renowned for the execution of their service, excellent customer service and most importantly the advanced funds protection model therefore their Compliance Team is an integral arm to the business.
You will provide support and assistance to enable effective monitoring of the Firm's systems and controls in line with the Compliance Monitoring Programme.
- Provide advice and guidance to the Client On-boarding Team in relation to new applications when required
- Ensure compliance logs are kept up to date
- Assist with complaints handling where required
- Liaise with the marketing team to ensure the relevant processes and procedures are followed and ensure marketing materials are compliant with the financial promotions regulations.
- Gather information for monthly MI and assist in preparation of the monthly compliance pack for senior management team
- Provide regulatory updates, reports and research on requested subjects and assist with horizon scanning
- Provide other assistance as required by Head of Compliance on an on-going basis
- Assist with any ad-hoc compliance projects
- At least 1 year experience of working in compliance environment
- Fluency in any European language
- Strong academic background, educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably law, economics or business
- Compliance experience in Financial Services / Foreign Exchange
- Analytical skills in order to assess data
- Ability to easily identify issues
- Good understanding of all FCA and securities regulations relating to compliance
- Ability to work to very tight deadlines
In conclusion this is a permanent post, looking to pay up to £35,000 per annum plus a generous bonus scheme and would require an individual with interest or exposure to Financial Services or FX.
This really is a great opportunity to get involved in a busy and demanding role within a professional and well respected company in the heart of London.
If you are interested in further Office Support jobs please feel free to browse the Tate website