Compliance Analyst - Second Line - Financial Services - Sussex, United Kingdom,
My client provide wealth management solutions for wealth managers, IFA's and Planners. They are now seeking a Compliance Analyst who can hit the ground running and contribute to the second line compliance function.
You will provide assurance, advice and guidance to the wider business to support the firms obligations by conducting case reviews, completing due diligence checks and own the compliance monitoring scheme.
- Good knowledge of FCA rules and their interpretation/application.
- Good knowledge retail investments, savings and pensions.
- Good knowledge of Data Protection requirements
- Ability to communicate with others confidently whilst remaining flexible/adaptable.
- Highly developed analytical, observational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Competent with Microsoft Office programs.
- Desire to self-improve and broaden knowledge.
- Ability to manage own workload and work well as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Inquisitive and analytical mind