Compliance Assistant - City, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B1
Our client is a well-respected Wealth Management business who offer a broad range of products to their customer. An excellent opportunity has arisen to join the business in the role of Compliance Assistant where you will support the Head of Compliance on all aspects of compliance across the firm. Duties will include managing and assessing file reviews submitted by the Company's Independent Financial Advisers in line with the Company's Training and Competency (T&C) requirements. The role will ensure that the Company's extremely high quality of compliance and risk management is maintained through the quality of the Company's client files.
Key responsibilities include:
- To ensure all required Know Your Client (KYC) information and client documentation is collected and stored in line with the Company's regulatory requirements
- To interact with internal stakeholders, providing regular updates with regards to progress and timelines for service delivery
- To review all files within the Company's agreed level of service on file turnaround times
- To maintain policy and process knowledge to ensure consistent competency and Key Performance Indicators are met
- To monitor own performance to ensure personal targets and standards are met
- To maintain personal compliance of operational and regulatory risk
- To escalate areas of concern to the Group Director Compliance and Risk and identify trends and emerging risk to the business
- To assist the Compliance team with department projects and thematic reviews as required.
- Experience of undertaking a compliance role in an IFA or Wealth Management business
- Qualified to Level 4 (desirable)
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.