Compliance Data Governance Analyst - City, Sheffield, United Kingdom, S1
- Assist the Senior Data Governance Manager for Compliance in working with the Compliance function, GRA team, FCTM and GB/GF CDOs to implement a Data Governance function for the Compliance organization.
- Assist the Senior Data Governance Manager for Compliance in defining, sustaining and overseeing the Compliance Data Governance procedures.
- Provide support to the Senior Data Governance Manager for Compliance in working with the Group Data Management Office to ensure alignment with the Group Data Strategy and Group Governance policies including the Enterprise Level Controls (ELC35) initiative.
- Help the Senior Data Governance Manager for Compliance in organising the Compliance Data Governance Committee.
- Help in implementing monitoring mechanisms (3 Lines of Defense) for identifying, managing and remediating Data issues across Compliance organization.
- Assist in the execution of Compliance Data Management priorities and assist the Senior Data Governance Manager for Compliance in the preparation of material and logistics for training.
- Assist in addressing queries and requests from Skilled Person's reviews and Regulatory Engagements.
- Provide support to ensure the Risk and Control framework is being adhered to by having all issues identified against the L1 and L2 controls for Compliance Risk logged on Helios by the control owners and actions are being monitored.
- Ensure alignment with other Compliance data programmes and initiatives
Impact on Business
- Assist in Embeding value-added processes in Global Businesses and Functions to enhance client and transaction management and Financial Crime and Regulatory Compliance
- Prepare reports and analysis around quality metrics for the Compliance organisation that can be used to improve data driven decision making and business performance.
Customers / Stakeholders
- Build trusting relationships with Compliance and other GB/GF stakeholders by consistently delivering requirements that meet and deliver upon their business needs.
- Assist in Ensuring requirements coming from multiple areas are aligned and conflicts are resolved effectively.
- Advisory and Consultancy to the Compliance Stakeholder community for data governance matters.
Leadership & Teamwork
- Assist in communicating the importance of managing data as an asset and shape the direction of data governance frameworks and policies to ensure that solutions improve Compliance data management.
- Willingness to take on additional tasks and/or duties as needed.
- Cultivate an environment that supports diversity and reflects our brand.
- Set an example for team members and directs when faced with adversity.
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Assist in driving a culture of data quality across Compliance organisation and contribute to enhanced operational efficiency by incorporating use of best practices, methodologies into change management processes.
- Reduce ambiguity of data capture, resulting in improvements to consistent and standardised data.