Compliance Manager - High Heaton, Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom, NE7 7
MET Recruitment are working with a Newcastle upon Tyne based online gaming/gambling firm looking to add a Compliance manager with a gaming/gambling industry background to their team in Newcastle. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress within the company. Our client is offering full private health care as well as a competitive pension scheme.
- Working alongside the Chief Compliance Officer to ensure compliance is maintained through the organisation.
- Ensuring compliance is sustained to The Gambling Commission's policies and procedures
- Constructing regulatory reports for both internal and external stakeholders
- Training members of staff in compliance procedures across the business
- Assisting overseeing compliance in every aspect of the business
- A minimum of two years' worth of experience in working in a gaming/gambling institution
- Sound knowledge and experience in gambling regulations/legislation
- Experience in working in a financial background is desirable
- Excellent innovativeness and leadership
- Relevant qualifications are desirable
- Proven business partnering skills and communication skills.
- Exposure to a fast paced, gaming/gambling services environment with strong attention to detail.
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for a unique, rewarding role with a growing company, please send your CV/Cover Letter to Raveena