Compliance Officer - City, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B1
Role: Compliance Officer
Location: Birmingham, Hagley Road
Salary: up to £35000 dependant on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
We are currently recruiting for our clients business based on the Hagley Road who are looking for a Compliance Officer to join their business as it expands. This candidate will be standalone in the team working on the audits and compliance of the business. The company are a fast growing insurance/finance provider who have different areas of speciality within them. doubling in size of the last 2 years they are needing a specialist in the compliance field who has a thorough knowledge of the FCA regulations.
The role will include:
- Investing and responding to any complaints
- General insurance product checks - ensuring the suitability for the company
- Auditing and compliance management
- Collating all management information
- Creation and up keep of training and assessments in order to comply with the FCA regulations
The ideal candidate:
- At least 2 years experience of working within the Insurance/Financial Services
- Thorough knowledge of the FCA rules and regulations
- Working knowledge of the TCF Guidelines
- Experience of working with the COBS handbook
- Ideally have extensive complaint handling skills
- Exceptionally organised and ability to work autonomously
- Investigation and analytical skills are a must!
Sound like you? Apply and one of the consultants will be in touch should you be successful in matching the criteria.
*Compliance Officer* *Compliance Manager* *Quality Assurance* *Risk and Compliance* *Regulatory Compliance*
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit & follow BCR on to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all successful applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then it may be that your application has been unsuccessful.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales