Compliance Officer - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Due to continued success and business growth an exciting opportunity as arisen for a Compliance Officer to join our team in Manchester.
Established in 2007 Freedom Finance offer solutions in the personal finance market and strive to offer customers a better way to shop for finance. We believe that our people are our most important asset and that our people are what makes our business tick.
What can we offer you?
- Highly competitive salary of £24,000 per annum
- 30 days holidays including bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Westfield Healthcare
- Holiday buy and sell scheme
- Friendly work environment
- Zest - Events club run by staff for the staff
- Regular social events
- Plus much more!
What will you be doing?
As our Compliance Officer, you will identify and highlight issues to help to investigate and seek mitigation. You'll ensure the audit process is followed and feedback is delivered in a timely manner. You will understand the Complaint Handling process including investigation and maintain a good understanding of AML, GDPR, Vulnerable customers, regulatory & internal procedures; whilst keeping up to date with regulatory changes.
The Compliance Officer will help to produce MI and also assist and work with the Training Department and Managers to help create & deliver training to support the Team. You will share your own skills and knowledge with the Team and work with the Compliance Team Leader to identify own areas of development, demonstrating good practices at all times.
Our ideal Compliance Officer will have:
- CeMAP qualification or working towards qualification
- Must have good knowledge of the FCA's handbooks MCOB, CONC and an understanding of TCF
- Knowledge of risk awareness and complaints
- Good knowledge of unsecured and second charge in a sales environment
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with patience
- Display excellent attention to detail, work under pressure and multi-task
- Self-motivated and be able to work as part of a team
- Positive and flexible attitude
If you are looking for a company that will value you as an asset, enable you to reach your full potential and progress within the Freedom Group - then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY for the role of Compliance Officer!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.