Compliance Officer - Wembley, Middlesex, United Kingdom, HA0 1
A new role opportunity at a long established, fast growing e-money institution. This role will support the Head of Compliance and will sit between the compliance and FinCrim teams within the e-money institution. You will be joining a small but highly dynamic compliance and risk team in an exciting , innovative industry and firm.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Support the Head of Compliance managing compliance matters around regulatory, scheme and legal requirements and ensuring the business is fully up to date with policies and processes that reflect.
- Periodic scan of new and upcoming regulatory developments and the impact these may have on the business.
- Support the Head of Compliance in creating and maintaining on boarding requirements for new customers, assist the technology team with implementing and updating these requirements and assist with On board new suppliers, agents, distributors and clients.
- Identify scenarios which may present risk to the business
- Support the Head of Compliance in guiding the policies, manuals and processes that need updating to reflect new regulations or improved compliance practice internally
- Support the Head of Compliance with a range of reviews and test in line with the Compliance Monitoring Programme and present to the board.
- To represent the Compliance and Risk function in liaising with legal, internal audit, external audit and external consultants.
- Oversee the review and approval of the company's financial promotions.
- To undertake prevention of money laundering tasks including suspicious transactions monitoring, account opening and monitoring of sanctions as well as reporting to the authorities where required.
- Support the Fraud and Chargeback function as required...... click apply for full job details